Sunday, September 28, 2008
Growing Older
I've been thinking a lot lately about when i was little and things were so simple. I remember the good old days of running through the sprinklers and sliding down the gutter in front of the house. I remember setting up tents in the back yard and staying up all hours of the night. I miss those care free days and sometimes I wish that i could go back. I'm almost 18 now and am beginning to get ready for college. The more I think about it the scarier it gets, and it doesn't seem like it should be happening to me yet. I still feel like I should be this little ten year old girl going into the fifth grade. But i guess we all have to grow up and now is the time. Dads and Carrie's birthday is this friday and I want to wish them a happy birthday! I love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aaah to be young again. It only gets worse Emilee. Wait till you are getting married and you keep thinking "Wait I can't be getting married. That's what grown ups do." But I don't think you should ever give up playing in the gutter.
Post a Comment