Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Emilee's First Post
So A few weeks ago david added me and an author on the blog so i decided that maybe I would try it out. So this is my first official post. Nothing too exciting has been going on here at home. Mom is currently in Phoenix so its just Dad, Carrie and I here at home. We are all pretty busy. I just started working at Little Caesars about a week and a half ago. Its not an amazing job but it pays. I am also in the play at the high school. We are doing Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. We have just started but I will let you know the dates of the play later incase you might want to come! Carrie is doing the Dickens festival and is a begger in the play Oliver. She got to come up with her own name and a story about where she came from. Since all the beggers are boys her name is Terrance. I dont think se has come up with a background story yet though. She has also started AYSO soccer again. She hasn't had a game yet but she is pretty excited about it. Dad is just busy with work and being the Young Mens pres. in our ward. so we are all kept pretty busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so excited that you have taken over the blog. I think you should start linking to other people now. Remind me and I'll show you how to do it. We will be down in a couple weeks.
Who would i link to?
Post a Comment