Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Private Blog

Some something scary happened today. My friend googled me and the blog came up and you could get on and see everything about me so i've decided that im going to make this a private blog. so for everyone that would like to be accepted to this blog just email me at e3singer@gmail.com and i will accept you. this blog will become private as of October 24th.

3 comments:

Taylor Family said...

How about I leave you a comment with my e-mail address, so you can put me on your blog. beara_smiles@yahoo.com

You should already have my e-mail, but just in case.

Anonymous said...

yeah our address is basketball_115@hotmail.com....that is pretty creepy i tried it and it pulled up your blog entries and your facebook profile CREEPY!

Taylor Family said...

Em, I tagged you on my blog so go check it out to see what to do. I'll try to figure out the going private thing and let you know soon.