Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Silence is so . . . Silent!




It has been one week and one day since the last two Everett family members went home. From the last weekend of June there has been some one here. Many activities have taken place, there was never a dull moment.


This summer we has flown by too fast. As I look back I ask myself "What have I done?" That is the question.


Since I was officially unemployed on the 30th of June and my summer classes were over on the 11th of July I was able to hang out with the family before I move. That also put me first on the list to shofer people around. I have taveled the entire face of the Continental U.S. (or at least that is how it feels). In the past month I have been to Pheonix twice, Las Vegas twice, Filmore, Pine Valley several times and Provo. Man that is soooooo much time in the car.


There was also the family reunion. Sterling I am still sorry about the bullet to the head, but you do have to admit it was pretty funny.


At the beginning of the summer Michelle came to help paint the house, and redo the Kitchen. I am just now finishing the Kitchen, well there is still lots to go.


I guess I have been pretty busy, and I didn't realize how much was actually going this past month until it was over. Now in just one week I will make the long trip up to school and start the next chapter of my life. I will miss the confusion and the noise of home, because the silence is so...Silent.


3 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Hey, I'm diggin' the new background, that's when you know someone's really a true blogger. Enjoy the last week at home, it's never the same, but that's okay too. We'll be in Logan on the 22nd, so I'll give you a call.

Anonymous said...

yay im glad your movin.. but then again sad.. who will i hang out with when i come down there. emilee and carrie dont like me. we will have to meet somewhere in the middle.. SLC and hang out. cute background!

Sterling and Michelle said...

Hey we should meet in SLC around Christmastime for dinner and to see the lights.
Sterling said he will never forgive you for the bullet to his head.
Too bad we never got around to painting the basement. You should still paint the downstairs bathroom since you already have paint and a new shower curtain to match. Don't give up.