Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Craziness that was Last Week!!!!!!!

I am soooooooooo glad that this week is over. First of all, Last Saturday we got the phone call telling us that Grandpa Campbell campbell wasn't going to make it another week. Mom decided that she needed to go right away and be there with them all. Michelle and I decided that we would drive her down and visit. Sunday morning early we took off. We got all the way to Flagstaff before we got word that things were not as bad. It was nice to see everyone.

Monday morning we took off and made the long journey home. Ok, it wasn't really that long, because Michelle drove about 85 MPH. She was super excited because she drove in Phoenix, over the Dam, in Vegas, and through the Gorge for the first time.

Tuesday we started work on the house. We cleaned and boxed all of the stuff in the living room. I worked all day on my huge case study for my class, and let me tell you, I am sooooooooo glad to have that all done. I made the grilled chicken pasta for dinner. Once again it was AMAZING!!!!!!

Wednesday and Thursday were the big days. We painted the house. It was not fun. I don't know why, but it always seems like a good idea until the second stroke, when its too late to turn back. We had lots of fun though. The paint didn' turn out the color that we hoped, but it is nice. We also painted the bathroom.

Friday was the fourth as you all know, and it was great. Carly and Brian made breakfast, and then we rode fourwheelers. It was soooooooooooooooo HOT!!!!!!!! After everyone left Dad and I rode for a while longer. After we got back and cleaned up we went to the Book Celler (a used book store) and looked a some very over priced books. I got a free book about microwave cooking. Its pretty sweet!!! That night we had our traditional cookout. We also watched the fireworks. They were pretty cool except for the gigantice child size bugs that kept attacking. It was pretty funny.

5:00 am Saturday morning we set out on our journey to get Mom. As we went up over Jacob's Lake we saw lots of Wildlife. We even got hit by a Turkey! Yes, we go hit. The trip went well, and Jackson was great. Not a tantrum the whole trip. That night we had dinner a Jonny's house. He made his famous hamburgers.

This Morning we left pretty early and made our trip home. When we got home Mom told us that she hated the color and that we needed to repaint the whole house. Just Kidding!!!! She liked it. When we got home we found that there was no food in the whole house so Mom being the super Mom that she is made dinner. Now, we are just chillaxin.

Oh what a week. I am glad its over!

Oh yeah, I am also officicially unemployed. I am sooooooooooo happy.

3 comments:

Everett Family said...

Maybe you should change this to David's blog :)

Anonymous said...

yay a new post! im glad you had a good 4th. it was the first one i have ever missed. i was very sad. but its part of being an adult. we will be there over my birthday for a few days(erik will be there to!) and i cant wait to see all the family! love you all

Sterling and Michelle said...

I think you should change this to David's blog. What happens when you move away? Take it over David. Make it yours. (Imagine evil laughter.)