
Every year our choir goes on a trip up to Salt Lake to sing at places like Temple Square, the State Capitol and the UDOT building. We left last Thursday and can back on Saturday night. On Thursday we sang at the UDOT building. Now this may seem like a weird place to sing but we sing there every year and the people there love to have us come. On Friday morning we sang at Trolley Square and the state capitol. On Friday night we sang on temple square at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, South Visitors Center and the Assembly Hall. In between our performances we had some time to walk around temple square. So my friend, Kimberli, and I went and looked at some of the nativities they have on temple square and then up to the north visitors center. it was so beautiful. The light are so gorgeous! On saturday morning we got up early and went ice skating. W
ell as many of you know last year I broke my arm ice skating so I was a bit nervous. I ended up skating four about 45 minutes until my feet couldn't take the pain any longer. After ice skating we went to the BYU christmas concert, which almost eveyone sleeps through but it was actually better this year then the past couple of years. Over all it was a really great trip and I will miss being able to d
o it again next year!
1 comment:
Glad you had a fun time, sad that I'm not close enough any more to come hear you sing or hang out in between.
Post a Comment