
This is my favorite time of the year. I love when it starts to get cold outside and i can break out all my winter clothes. I love getting all bundled up in hats and scarves and jackets and going for walks. I think most people like this time of year too. I love walking through the fallen leaves and hearing the crunch they make when you step on them. These are all things that make this time of year my favorite but there is just one thing that makes it my very favorite...Family. Around Thanksgiving and Christmas our family is here a lot. I love spending time with them and just sitting and talking and telling funny stories and memories. I like thanksgiving not because its close to my birthday or even for the food. I just love having family here. I like how things around the house are always crazy and chaotic. I love the hustle and bustle of having a thousand people in our house all at the same time. I also love Christmas but again not for the presents and food and decorations. (although i love these things also) but because there is always family here. This year Grandma Campbell is coming to our house for Christmas and I am so excited. I cant wait for her to see all of the funny traditions that our family has. I hope that you all enjoy this time of year as much as I do!
2 comments:
Oh Em, I love coming and visiting too. I think we should go out and hit the early early sales the day after Thanskgiving. Even if we don't have money, just for the experience of shoving our way through the stores and giving people dirty looks. Are you in?
Em, you setimental old fool! I love it too.
Post a Comment