Friday, May 7, 2010

Oh How I Miss My Best Friends

All growing up my sisters and I fought. Whether it was over clothes and make-up or over calling each other name we were always fighting about something. Well now that I'm a bit older and realizing what my priorities are I have come to realize that my sisters are my best friends.
Sarah- Sarah is 29 (i think) and has been an amazing example to me in my life. She always has great advise to share with me and I love hearing what she has to tell me. Its been hard not being able to see her as much as i'd like but when I do get to see her I always get so excited. Her little family came down in March for a few days and we had so much fun.
Michelle- Michelle is 26 (i'm terrible with ages) and she makes me laugh! She has the craziest personality but I find that for the most part I'm a lot like her. I love being able to spend time with her and play games and watch Clue. Every year i try to find a few days to go up to spend a few days with her.
Amy- Amy is 21 and is closest to me in age. Amy and I fought so much growing up but now that we are older we get along very well. I always look forward to when she comes down. We love to do silly things and laugh about them. I love her very much and I am so glad we have been able to become closer as not only sisters but as friends.
Carrie- Carrie is my little sister and she is 14. The thing we love to do together is tease. We are always teasing and pestering one another. We still fight most of the time but on the few occasions that we aren't fighting I love spending time with her. We love to play games, eat aminal fries (spelled wrong on purpose), and be bored.
I love my sisters so much and I hope they all know that. Nothing makes me happier than to be with my sisters!

No comments: